Friday, September 4, 2009

Unexpected Kindness



Good news! My parents have a scanner, so journal comics all weekend long, baby! Bad news: I don't like the quality of the images that this scanner is scanning. Today's journal comic should have turned out way nicer than it did. I'll have to play around with the settings, I think a higher resolution scan should solve my problems. If I can't get it to work here, then I'll just re-scan when I get home. The real bad news is that if I can't get better scans out of this scanner, Monday's Big Sandy may not happen. I'll still have three next week, I just may have to update on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. I hope everybody in the world enjoys their Labor Day weekend. I intend to! Goin to a Tennessee game, hooray!

Two notes about this comic:
1. I was working very hard today at the SPO. I wasn't goofing off over at the computer, I swear! I was adding new students' SPO addresses into the seminary's computer system. The window kept ringing every time I tried to add a new person into the system, which was why I was starting to get grumpy. Until Eugene came and saved the day, that is!
2. For those of you who don't know, Ale 8 is a local soda in Kentucky, and is a perfectly delicious and safe-for-work beverage to enjoy. http://ale8one.com/

No comments: