Saturday, June 7, 2008

Library Trip

I realized today that once seminary starts I probably won't get much pleasure reading in, so I set up my Twitter and Facebook statuses to ask for book suggestions. After getting some good ones, I went over to the Jessamine County Public Library, which was fantastic! They have new movies, TV shoes, CD's, comic books, AND regular books that you can check out. It's fantastic, like I said. I got a book called A Confederacy of Dunces, which was recommended by my friend Will and it's good so far. I also got Batman: Year One by Frank Miller and it's awesome. I can't believe that they have comic TPB's that I can check out. It's a good chance to get Batman and Spider-man stories that I've always wanted to read, but couldn't afford to buy at a bookstore. I'm gonna try and read as much as I can from that library before I have to do all my reading in seminary courses. If there are more books that you've read and want to suggest to me, let me know. (By the way, sorry Daniel I already read Jurassic Park)

No comments: